TermoDeck® is a low energy system for the distribution of heating, cooling and ventilation in your building, through the channels of concrete HC-slabs.
Instead of using traditional systems like water based radiators for heating, a traditional system for ventilation and chill beams for cooling, Termodeck® is all of that integrated in your concrete building. Actively utilizing the thermal mass of the building TermoDeck® provides a cost effective alternative with less environmental impact than traditional solutions.
Low initial and running costs
- When TermoDeck is used in combination with concrete facades or similar building envelope, often no radiators or mechanical cooling (e.g. cooling coils) are needed
- If additional cooling is necessary, it can be integrated with our solution
Simple, easy and good looking
- A minimum of exposed piping (slim)
- No radiators needed (easy to decorate and clean)
- No risk of noise and draughts
- Floor and ceiling act as big radiators = Outstanding comfort
- Lower indoor temperatures during summer time
The TermoDeck® system
- Works with all sorts of primary energy systems like district heating, ground source pumps etc.
- Control system is conventional
- After building is taken in use and ”tuned” maintenance can be carried out by anyone with HVAC competence
- Consolis provides all customers with written instructions and provides 2 years of free systems monitoring!
- Works in both residential as well as non residential building types.
- We calculate and design the TermoDeck system based on the demands in your project
- We provide input to and coordinate with your ventilation consultant
- We design and deliver the TermoDeck slabs
- We design and deliver control instructions, as input to your system
Termodeck® is awarded by the WWF initiative Climate Solver, watch the film.